Sitemap for Memorial Pediatric Dentistry in Houston, TX
Cosmetic Dental Services
Helpful Dental Information
- Do I Need a Root Canal
- Emergency Dentist vs. Emergency Room
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Preventative Dental Care
- Reduce Sports Injuries With Mouth Guards
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth
- Why Dental Sealants Play an Important Part in Protecting Your Child’s Teeth
- Why Go to a Pediatric Dentist Instead of a General Dentist?
Still Can’t Find?
According to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, parents should take their children for their first visit to the pediatric dentist by the time they clock one. The dental appointments early in life are crucial for ensuring healthy teeth and proper oral development. It also allows the child to get acquainted with the pediatric dentist…
From the first appointment, a Pediatric Dentist keeps in mind a pacifier or thumb sucking habit and watches the way your child's teeth and jaw develop. According to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, sucking generally only becomes a problem if it continues after the age of 3. It is normal for children to suck on…