Sitemap for Memorial Pediatric Dentistry in Houston, TX
Cosmetic Dental Services
Helpful Dental Information
- Do I Need a Root Canal
- Emergency Dentist vs. Emergency Room
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- Preventative Dental Care
- Reduce Sports Injuries With Mouth Guards
- What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth
- Why Dental Sealants Play an Important Part in Protecting Your Child’s Teeth
- Why Go to a Pediatric Dentist Instead of a General Dentist?
Still Can’t Find?
When you have little children, trips to the emergency room are common because their immune systems are not as developed, making them more susceptible to diseases, and the same applies to their oral care — especially if your child’s teeth are still growing — which means you should have an emergency pediatric dentist on speed…
According to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentists (AAPD), parents should book dental appointments with a pediatric dentist for their children at least twice yearly, starting about six months, following the eruption of the first tooth. These two yearly dental appointments enable the pediatric dentist to watch the teeth development closely, examine any change in the…